Personal Debt Solutions
We offer free, practical and expert advice to individuals (including sole traders) that are experiencing financial difficulties.
- Are you struggling to keep up with payments on your credit cards?
- Are you borrowing more money just to pay off existing debts?
- Are you a sole trader and unable to pay your suppliers or HMRC arrears?
- Are you receiving final demands from creditors?
- Have you had letters from debt collectors?
- Have you been warned that bailiffs will come around to collect your possessions?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may be insolvent and it is essential that you seek immediate advice from one of our licensed insolvency practitioners.
We understand that having debt problems can be very stressful and upsetting and this is why our approach is always empathetic and supportive. We will take immediate steps to help you stabilise your financial position and then proceed to look at ways to improve it.
Acting now is likely to increase the options available to you and minimise the possibility of you being made bankrupt. These options may include:
- a negotiated agreement with your creditors,
- an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (“IVA”),
- a Debt Relief Order (“DRO”).
Call us today on 0114 251 8820 for a free, confidential, no obligation discussion.
Alternatively, please complete our contact form and we will respond to you as soon as possible.