Services for Accountants
When directors need to make important decisions that will affect their business, it is commonplace that they first consult their accountant for advice, especially when their business is facing financial challenges of some description. The advice sought by directors may well relate to matters such as:
- obtaining new finance for the business,
- dealing with cash flow problems that have arisen as a result of a bad debt or the loss of a key customer,
- dealing with a County Court Judgement that they have received and are unable to pay,
- how to improve the collection of monies owed by customers,
- dealing with HMRC arrears and negotiating payment terms with them,
- being unable to pay creditors as and when they fall due.
Maxim specialises in helping businesses that are facing difficult situations like these. Consequently, we work very closely with accountancy firms throughout the country, with a view to helping their clients deal with their financial challenges. In some instances, your clients may require formal insolvency advice. In such circumstances, we will ensure that they receive expert advice from our insolvency practitioners in order to enable them to make the right decisions.
The services we provide complement, as opposed to conflict with, the services provided by accountancy firms as we do not offer tax or audit services, nor do we prepare financial or management accounts.
We have developed strong relationships with many accountants as a result of the expert advice we have provided to them and their clients, and the professional and empathetic approach we have adopted. These relationships have been reinforced by us demonstrating that our service does not come to an end once our advice has been given, or stop after we have taken a formal appointment. For the people we have already worked with to date, we are there to offer our advice and support on an indefinite basis.
Our initial advice is completely free of charge so if you feel we may be able to assist you or your clients in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us.